Show simple item record

dc.contributor.advisorDalimunthe, Ritha F
dc.contributor.advisorDilham, Ami
dc.contributor.authorNst, Aulia Rahman
dc.date.accessioned2019-09-17T03:59:47Z
dc.date.available2019-09-17T03:59:47Z
dc.date.issued2017
dc.identifier.urihttp://repositori.usu.ac.id/handle/123456789/18232
dc.description68 Halamanen_US
dc.description.abstractThis study aims to determine the effect on customer loyalty creativity Homemade Tea. This type of research is associative. The sample in this study amounted to 35 people. Testing the hypothesis in this study using simple linear regression analysis with a significance value of 5%. The results showed that partially creativity positive and significant impact on customer loyalty Homemade Tea. R Square value of 0.206 means that 20.6% loyalty variable (Y) can be explained by the creativity variable (X). While the remaining 79.4% can be explained by other variables not examined in this study. Factors such as education, social, cultural, emotional intelligence, environment and so on.en_US
dc.description.abstractPenelitian ini bertujuan untuk mengetahui pengaruh kreativitas terhadap loyalitas pelanggan Homemade Tea. Jenis penelitian ini adalah asosiatif. Sampel dalam penelitian ini berjumlah 35 orang. Pengujian hipotesis dalam penelitian ini menggunakan analisis regresi linear sederhana dengan nilai signifikansi 5%. Hasil penelitian menunjukkan bahwa secara parsial kreativitas berpengaruh positif dan signifikan terhadap loyalitas pelanggan Homemade Tea. Nilai R Square sebesar 0,206 berarti 20,6% variabel loyalitas (Y) dapat dijelaskan oleh variabel kreativitas (X). Sedangkan sisanya 79,4% dapat dijelaskan oleh variabel-variabel lain yang tidak diteliti dalam penelitian ini. Seperti faktor pendidikan, sosial budaya, kecerdasan emosional, lingkungan dan sebagainya.en_US
dc.language.isoiden_US
dc.publisherUniversitas Sumatera Utaraen_US
dc.subjectKreativitasen_US
dc.subjectLoyalitasen_US
dc.titlePengaruh Kreatifitas Terhadap Loyalitas Pelanggan Homemadeteaen_US
dc.typeSkripsi Sarjanaen_US
dc.identifier.nimnipnik120502326


Files in this item

Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record