Show simple item record

dc.contributor.advisorWarli, Syah Mirsya
dc.contributor.advisorLaksmi, Lidya Imelda
dc.contributor.authorMurti, Krisna
dc.date.accessioned2018-05-16T03:35:34Z
dc.date.available2018-05-16T03:35:34Z
dc.date.issued2016
dc.identifier.otherZulhelmi
dc.identifier.urihttp://repositori.usu.ac.id/handle/123456789/2843
dc.description117102009en_US
dc.description.abstractAim: It has been proved that Ki-67 is found in prostate cancer and benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), and the level of Ki-67 found higher in prostate cancer. This study was aimed to describe the pattern of expression of Ki-67 in prostate adenocarcinoma in H.Adam Malik Hospital, Medan. Methods: This is a descriptve study with cross sectional design. We collected randomized samples of 40 prostate cancer patients’ paraffin blocks whom was diagnosed in Adam Malik Hospital, Medan in 2011-2015. All specimens then stained immunohistochemically for Ki-67.The cut-off point of 7% devided the Ki-67 expression as “low” and “over” category. Characteristics datas of ages, Gleason Scores, and PSA was also collected and described as baseline datas. Results: There were 40 prostate adenocarcinoma patients’ specimes included in this study. Mean age and PSA was61.5 ±7.50 years old and 46.7±40.6 ng/ml, respectively. Most patient was diagnosed as Gleason Score 6 (25%) and Gleason Score 4 (22.5%). There are 22 patients (55%) had over-expression of protein Ki-67 and the rest of 18 patients (45%) had low-expression of this protein. Conclusion: Ki-67 was over-expressed in 55%of prostate adenocarcinoma patients.en_US
dc.description.abstractTujuan: Hal ini telah dibuktikan bahwa Ki-67 ditemukan dalam kanker prostat dan benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) dan tingkat Ki-67 ditemukan lebih tinggi pada kanker prostat. Penelitian ini bertujuan untuk menggambarkan pola ekspresi Ki-67 di adenocarcinoma prostat di Rumah Sakit Malik H.Adam, Medan. Metode: Penelitian ini merupakan penelitian descriptif dengan desain cross sectional. Kami mengumpulkan sampel acak dari blok parafin pasien kanker prostat didiagnosis di RSUP H.Adam Malik Medan tahun 2011-2015. kemudian diwarnai secara imunohistokimia untuk Ki-67. Cut-off point 7%, dibagi menjadi dua kategori low ekspresi dan over ekspresi. Karakteristik data usia, Gleason Skor, dan PSA juga dikumpulkan dan digambarkan sebagai data dasar. Hasil: Ada 40 prostat specimes pasien adenokarsinoma dalam penelitian ini. Rata -rata usia 63-69 tahun (24,2%) , nilai PSA 0-20 ng/ml (37,5%) ,usia 7,50 tahun dan 46,7 ± 40,6 ng / ml,Gleason Skor 6 (25%). Ada 22 pasien (55%) over ekspresi dan 18 pasien (45%) low ekspresi. Kesimpulan: Ekspresi Ki-67 terbanyak ditemukan adalah 55% over ekspres dan 45% low ekspresi.en_US
dc.language.isoiden_US
dc.subjectKi-67en_US
dc.subjectProstate Canceren_US
dc.titleEkspresi Imunohistokimia Ki67 Pada Adenocarcinoma Prostat di RSUP H. Adam Malik Medan 2011-2015en_US
dc.typeTesis Magisteren_US


Files in this item

Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record